2019 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Crew 144 Camper Van
Total Cost $129,052 + Tax
Camper Van Conversion By Shelter Overland:
We use NAUF, FSC, factory finished plywood in maple for our interiors:
• Wall Panels – Solid core refinished maple plywood wall and ceiling panels, secured with
• Curved wooden electrical conduit covers for easy access for future additions.
• Wooden Electrical Box mounted on the driver’s side rear, and overhead control panel for
lighting, heater, and any other controls you select.
Insulation and Sound Proofing:
We start by covering the floor and cab with a sound proofing insulator – Rattle Trap. Then we insulate
the walls with rigid polyisocyanurate panels that we have CAD modelled, and CNC cut. Then we seal
it with closed cell polyurethane spray foam for a tight fit.
• Rattle Trap floor and cab covering for sound proofing
• EkoFoil Rigid panels deliver a quiet, warm cabin, with R6 – R18 insulation in the walls and
FlareSpace Window Flares:
These Flares allow you to lay sideways in the van for a total of 6’7”-6’4”. Glass or metal frame is
Stock # 536410 Three Point Motors – Victoria, BC Page 2
removed, flares are installed, with opening slider windows on both flares.
2 Panel Bed System with L Track Mounts:
The Shelter Removable Platform Bed is mounted at the rear of the van below the main windows. We
use an extruded aluminum frame with 3/4” europly maple pre-finished formaldehyde free plywood that
is CNC cut with hexes to reduce weight, keep strength, and add air flow.
Please Note: mattresses for the platform are not included.
1 Overhead Cabinet (2 compartments):
Like all our cabinetry, we use an anodized aluminum exoskeleton with Europly factory finished maple,
and Blum hardware hinges for the doors. Each cabinet has two compartments. The drivers side has
room for a second upper cabinet if you would like to upgrade. We use L track on the wall and ceiling
to mount your cabinets, making them removable, but also giving you anchor points for hanging boards,
clothes, and even a hammock.
Shelter Headliner Shelf :
This adds significant storage in your van with a shelf above the driver and passenger seats made of bent
aluminum, with laser cut shelter logos; fabric lined, with IPE overhead handles.
Custom Kitchen Cabinet made from 80/20 aluminum exoskeleton frame cabinet with Acacia counter.
• Sink with 16 gallon fresh water/grey water tanks.
• Dometic CFX 50 Slide out Fridge
• Drop down cutlery drawer
• Diesel and Induction stove top upgrades are possible
Water Tank System:
This includes a pump, accumulator, two 16 gallon tanks, and a gauge to monitor fresh and grey water
• Aquor stainless quick connect water inlet and wash down outlet
• Fresh water fill hose
• Wash down coiled sprayer
• Heat pad for the freshwater tank
Custom Removable Adjustable Table:
Custom table off an adjustable mount between the swivel front seats and rear passenger seats, made of
3/4” maple europly
We add aftermarket opening side windows, and cut a hole in the roof for a fan to manage ventilation.
• Espar D2 12V DC Diesel air heater under passenger seat
• 2 opening side windows with screens from CR Lawrence to replace fixed windows
• Maxxair 7500K Fan with intake or outtake
We’ve added the CORE electrical system that will let you power things on the road, while leaving
room to upgrade later.
• Blue Seas Electrical Monitoring Computer calculates Voltage and Amp Hours remaining in
• 170 Ah Victron Supercycle AGM Battery for great longevity and D.O.D.
Upgradeable to 340Ah (2x170Ah Batteries)
• Victron 350W Inverter AC for your laptop, while the rest of the system runs DC
• Two AC Outlets and USB port
• Vehicle Alternator connection for charging (provides approx. 40A at idle)
• Four 12V LED DC soft white ceiling puck lights
• 3 Gang BlueFire Switches with room to add connections.
• 15Amp Victron Trickle Charger